Pet Passport

If you’re taking your pet on holiday with you or moving abroad, necessary preparation and regulation are needed, so do not leave it too late! We recommend you contact DEFRA – UK Pet Travel Scheme and consult them with your travel plans. They will make you aware of any treatments your pet needs or paperwork that you have to complete.

If you are travelling within the EU your pet must have a valid pet passport or if you are going outside Europe they will require a third country veterinary certificate.

Here at Triage Vets, we have an official veterinarian that can help you complete the necessary paperwork. We stay up to date with the latest advice on pet travel and we are more than happy to make sure your pet has everything they need ahead of your travel plans.